Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a Ukrainian professional for the following position on the USAID Nove Pravosuddya Justice Sector Reform Program in Ukraine:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee a wide range of administrative, financial, contractual, human resource, and reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance of accounting and financial reporting systems with regulatory requirements, including accounts receivable/payable and payroll.
- Supervise administrative and logistical support staff.
- Manage office and program procurements, personnel policies and procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Perform other tasks consistent with qualifications and program requirements.
- Five years of experience in office management and/or international technical assistance operations, including oversight of accounting and financial management reporting systems, procurements, and administrative support staff.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in finance, accounting, business, economics or other relevant discipline from a Ukrainian university.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures as well as international and Ukrainian accounting standards preferred.
- Good English language skills.
- Ability to work with MS Office, QuickBooks, and 1-C Buhgalteria.
Application Instructions: Please send a CV and a brief cover letter in English in the email body to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. Candidates will be reviewed and interviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: December 14, 2018.