Chemonics International Inc., an international development consulting firm, seeks a Ukrainian professional for the following position on the USAID Nove Pravosuddya Justice Sector Reform Program in Ukraine:
- Assist in designing, maintaining and updating the program’s website and social media account(s) on a regular basis;
- Collect and prepare information for the program’s newsletter and other outreach materials, and maintain distribution lists;
- Participate in organizing media and public outreach events and maintain a media database;
- Collect and archive press-clippings and maintain program’s photo and video archive;
- Perform other tasks consistent with qualifications and program’s requirements.
- Degree in public relations, journalism or other relevant discipline from a Ukrainian university.
- Three years of experience in public relations or communications, including maintaining websites and social media accounts, media relations, preparation of public outreach materials.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Ukrainian.
- Previous USAID or other international donor experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian legal and judicial system preferred.
Application Instructions: Please send a CV and a brief cover letter in English in the email body to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: April 03, 2018 at 6 P.M. Kyiv time.