February 23, 2021, 16:00
We invite you to join the presentation of the results of the analysis of the impact of independent external assessment of legal education quality assurance processes conducted with USAID support in 2014-2018 on the internal and external quality assurance systems of legal education in Ukraine.
Invited are law students, law teachers, representatives of law school administration, potential employers of law students, and all those interested in ensuring that legal education in Ukraine is at the highest level.
Objectives of the event:
- Present the key points of impact of the external assessments of four leading law schools conducted in 2014 – 2018 with USAID support on their internal legal education quality assurance systems and the national system of legal education quality assurance.
- Share information on the development trends among law schools and changes in the culture of higher legal education.
- Discuss recommendations for continuous improvement of internal and external education quality assurance systems and recommendations for further development support aimed at improving the quality of legal education in Ukraine.
The direct participants of the initial assessment and follow-up assessments presented in this program and report were the following higher education institutions:
- Ivan Franko National University of L’viv;
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University;
- National University “Odessa Law Academy”;
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University School of Law.
Registration is required. Please register here.
After registration, the system will immediately take you to a page where you can add an event to your electronic calendar and get a Zoom link to the event itself.
The event will be held on the ZOOM platform. Please download and install in advance the free ZOOM app on your computer or smartphone.
Working languages: Ukrainian and English, simultaneous translation will be provided.