July 29, 2020, 16:15
The Ukrainian Catholic University School of Law (UCU Law School) with the USAID New Justice Program (New Justice) assistance will conduct an online presentation and discussion on the implementation of the UCU Law School’s brand-new bachelor program based on the Innovative (Model) Law School Curriculum earlier designed with New Justice support.
- discuss current challenges in the field of legal education;
- present and discus the UCU School of Law’s brand-new bachelor’s degree program based on the Innovative (Model) Law School Curriculum (ILSC);
- discuss the ILSC as a tool for improving the quality of legal education and competitiveness of Ukrainian law graduates on the global job market.
- Volodymyr Turchynovskyy, Dean of the Faculty of Social Science at Ukrainian Catholic University;
- David M. Vaughn, USAID New Justice Program Chief of Party;
- Professor Andriy Boyko, Member of the UCU School of Law Advisory Council;
- Associate professor Svitlana Khyliuk, Academic Director of Bachelor Program in Law, Head of Theory of Law and Human Rights Department at Ukrainian Catholic University;
- Professor David Kereselidze, Head of Academic Board of the New Vision University (Georgia);
- Professor Speedy Rice, Professor of Practice at Washington&Lee School of Law (Lexington, Virginia, USA);
- Professor Delaine R. Swenson, Professor at the Faculty of Law of the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Chair of International and American Law Department, Director and Founder of the Center for Advancing Legal Skills (Poland).
Mandatory registration at the following link: https://bit.ly/30z2wTa.
The event will be conducted on ZOOM platform. Please, download and install the free ZOOM application on your PC or smartphone before the event begins.
Working languages: English and Ukrainian, simultaneous translation will be provided.