April 19, 2021, 15:00
The Student League of the Ukrainian Bar Association, in cooperation with the Ministry of Digital Transformation and the USAID New Justice Program, invites you to join the presentation of the training course “Working with Open Data in Legal Practice.”
Objectives of the event:
- Present a model training program “Working with Open Data in Legal Practice,” and getting teachers and representatives of the administration of higher legal education institutions interested in this program;
- Demonstrate the importance of having this course in an interactive format with practical application of modern teaching methods;
- Contribute to law schools’ interest in introducing the course in their educational programs;
- Announce training for interested teachers.
- Achieve an understanding of the content and methods of teaching the course;
- Probe institutional interest in implementing the course;
- Announce a plan of further actions in implementing the course.
Registration is required. Please register here.
After registration, the system will immediately take you to a page where you can add an event to your electronic calendar and get a Zoom link to the event.
Please download and install in advance a free Zoom app (https://zoom.us/download) on your computer or smartphone.
The presentation will be held in Ukrainian.
The USAID New Justice Program will broadcast this event on its Facebook page at the link.