The USAID Nove Pravosuddya Justice Sector Reform Program (New Justice Program) is seeking concept papers for the implementation of activities aimed at strengthening civil society engagement in the process of justice sector reform, including civil society organizations (CSOs) engaging judicial institutions, courts, and executive and branches of government in the reform process. Specific objectives of the activities are:
- CSOs engaged in strengthening judicial independence and self-governance.
- Civil society involved in increasing accountability and transparency of the judiciary to citizens and of the rule of law.
- Civil society participates in enhancement of the administration of justice
- CSOs support strengthening the quality of legal education.
- Civil society engaged in expanding access to justice and protection of human rights.
New Justice Program anticipates awarding approximately 6.5 million UAH through up to 18 grant awards. It is anticipated that grants will be awarded in amount of between 250 thousand UAH and 810 thousand UAH per grant. The duration of any grant award under this solicitation is expected to be within 3-12 months. New Justice Program will continue to accept concept papers through September 25, 2017. Concept papers will be reviewed on monthly basis. Concept papers should be submitted in electronic and printed format. The detailed description of the annual program statement, requirements for applicants, instructions for preparation of the concept papers and Annexes are available on the link