On June 16, 2021, the National School of Judges, with assistance from the USAID New Justice Program, and cooperation with the National Judicial College, Reno, USA, conducted the ninth webinar in the third series of open webinars for judges, judicial clerks, and court staff on “Case Management Skills”.
After this 120-minute webcast, participants should be able to:
- Describe the purposes and responsibilities of the courts and their direct impact on caseflow management;
- Identify the characteristics of effective judicial leadership and its role in effective caseflow management;
- Learn about standardized case management performance measures and benchmarks;
- Discuss the preliminary differentiated case management tracks for selected case types;
- Describe the change management process, acquire problem diagnosis skills in caseflow management and develop an action plan.
More information is available here.
Webinar materials are available here.
Video with Ukrainian translation is available here.