On April 20, 2021, the National School of Judges, with assistance from the USAID New Justice Program, and cooperation with the National Judicial College, Reno, USA, conducted the first webinar in the third series of open webinars for judges, judicial clerks, and court staff on “Judicial Decision Making”.
After this 120-minute webcast, participants should be able to:
- Identify their own decision-making style;
- Analyze issues of fairness and equity;
- Examine the use of judicial discretion;
- Recognize the factors that can cause an appellate court to overturn a decision;
- Write and communicate decisions more clearly.
More information is available here.
Webinar materials are available here.
Video with Ukrainian translation is available here.