On June 1, 2021, the National School of Judges, with assistance from the USAID New Justice Program, and cooperation with the National Judicial College, Reno, USA, conducted the fourth webinar in the third series of open webinars for judges, judicial clerks, and court staff on “Leadership for Judges”.
After this 120-minute webcast, participants should be able to:
- Understand what transitional leadership is;
- Understand how principles that work in military and business settings really work in the justice sector;
- Know how leadership and management relate;
- Understand how to motivate people when they do not receive any pay, raises, gifts, etc., for their extra work;
- Understand why it is so hard to get others to change, even for the better.
More information is available here.
Webinar materials are available here.
Video with Ukrainian translation is available here.