On November 11, 2020, the National School of Judges, with assistance from the USAID New Justice Program, and cooperation with the National Judicial College, Reno, USA, conducted the fourth open webinar on “Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) To Reduce Judicial Workload & Improve Access To Justice”.
After this webcast, listeners will be able to:
- Become aware of current global trends and practices in the area of ODR;
- Learn about the advantages that ODR systems can offer both to the public and the judiciary;
- Review examples of efficient implementation of court-annexed and standalone ODR systems;
- Understand the role judges and court staff can play in the process of designing and implementing ODR solutions;
- Learn about the development of such initiatives in Ukraine.
More information is available here.
Webinar materials are available here.
Video with Ukrainian translation is available here.